In these Articles, the following definitions apply unless the context clearly indicates otherwise:
1. "Triathlon" means any combination in a single event of two or three of the sports of swimming, bicycle riding and running.
2. "Association" means the "Hong Kong Triathlon Association Limited".
3. "Committee" means the Executive Committee of the Association.
4. "Ordinance" means the Companies Ordinance (Chapter 32) of the Laws of Hong Kong and any amendment thereof in force for the time being.
5. "Member" means any person who is registered as being a member of the Association.
6. "Register Of Members" means the register of the Association's Members which the Association is required by the Ordinance to keep.
7. "General Meeting" means a general meeting whether annual or extraordinary of the Members of the Association.
8. "Seal" means the common seal of the Association.
1. These Articles shall be construed with reference to the provisions of the Ordinance and terms used in these Articles shall be taken as having the same respective meanings they have when used in the Ordinance unless the context otherwise requires.
2. Table 'C' of the Ordinance shall not apply to the Association.
3. Words importing the masculine gender include the feminine gender unless the context clearly indicates otherwise.
4. Words importing persons include organisations .
5. Words importing the singular number include the plural number and vice versa unless the context clearly indicates otherwise.