- Affiliated Clubs will receive monthly Tri HK newsletter by email.
- The Tri HK will, upon request, organise introductory Seminars on triathlon, duathlon and Aquathon for Affiliated Clubs.
- The Tri HK will send Affiliated Clubs frequent updates on local and overseas races, training and coaching courses.
- Affiliated Clubs will be provided with a page on the Tri HK web site through which they may publicize their activities.
- Affiliated Clubs will be invited to place notices on the Notice Board of the monthly Tri HK newsletter.
- The Tri HK will, upon request, forward to its membership information received by e-mail about the activities of Affiliated Clubs.
- The Tri HK will, according to criteria to be agreed, sanction triathlon, duathlon and Aquathon races organised by Affiliated Clubs.
- The Tri HK Development Officer will assist with priority booking of training facilities, such as swimming pool lanes and bicycle trainers, on behalf of Affiliated Clubs.
- Affiliated Clubs will actively promote the sports of triathlon, duathlon and Aquathon by:
- 1.1. Distributing information about Tri HK races, training and coaching courses to its members;
- 1.2. Sending individual members to assist as officials in Tri HK events;
- 1.3. Organizing at least one training course or triathlon, duathlon or Aquathon race each year for its members.