With the increasing triathletes become our Squad Members, in order to provide better development for the athletes, Hong Kong Triathlon Association is now recruiting the National Development Squad Main Coach and Assistant Coach.
The recruitment details as follow:
For Part Time Coach:
For Part Time Assistant Coach:
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL HONG KONG LIFE ASTC SPRINT TRIATHLON ASIAN CUP 2019 LAND VENUE SET-UP
Hong Kong Life ASTC Sprint Triathlon Asian Cup is an Asia Cup 2019 Series Event – organized by The Hong Kong Triathlon Association (TriHK) and sanctioned by Asian Triathlon Confederation (ASTC) under the supervision of the International Triathlon Union (ITU). Top local and international elite athletes compete for Asian and world ranking, and qualification to major international competitions.
12 - 13 October 2019 (Saturday and Sunday)
Sunny Bay, Lantau Island
06:45 – 12 October 2019
07:00 – 13 October 2019
Scope of work:
The Hong Kong Triathlon Association (TriHK) now invites Tenders for the provision of a venue set-up for The Hong Kong Life ASTC Sprint Triathlon Asian Cup 2019.
9 - 11 October 2019 (Wednesday to Friday) - TBC
13 October 2019 (Sunday) – Around 12 noon
The Hong Kong Triathlon Association Limited (TriHK) invites tender from interested companies with proven experience and capability to provide an Online Membership and Event Management System for TriHK.
Submission Due Date
Due to the current and the forecasted weather conditions, for YOUR SAFETY the Hong Kong Triathlon Association has CANCELLED the Aquathlon Series Race 2 -Repulse Bay.
*There is no rescheduling for cancelled race.
*Entry Fees of cancelled race will not be refunded, nor can it be transferred.
We apologies for any inconvenience caused.
The Hong Kong Triathlon Association are delighted to announce that our executive committee members have been elected to the ASTC board and various committees:
- Ms. Genevieve Pong elected as an Executive Board member;
- Ms. Chau Chiu Nam elected into Technical Committee;
- Mr. Wan Shu Wa elected into Coaching Committee.
The TriHK is pleased to announce the selection of the athletes listed below with 2019 Holten ETU Triathlon Junior European Cup held at Holten, Netherland on 29 June 2019
Elite Junior Men: Jason Tai Long Ng, Tsang Cheung Sing, Nicholas, Li Tsz Ho Angus, Robin Elg, Nathan Eliser
Elite Junior Women: Charlotte Hall
Team Coach: Stephen Moss
The TriHK is pleased to announce the selection of the athletes listed below with 2019 Cholpon-Ata ASTC Sprint Triathlon Asian Cup and Central Asian Championships held Cholpon, Kyrgyzstan from 29 to 30 June 2019
Elite Men: Oscar Coggins, Law Leong Tim, Wong Hui Wai, Wong Tsz To, Yu Shing Him, Michael Lam, James Tan
Elite Women: Bailee Brown
Team Coach: Steven Gleeson
National Squad A or National Squad Potential, National Development Squad and Regional Squad's benchmarking will be conducted on 29 June 2019 for testing Running and Swimming, the information of the trial as below:
29 June 2019
HKSI Track and Field
HKSI 25m Swimming Pool
(1) National Squad (NS)
(2) National Development Squad (NDS) & Regional Squad (RS)
*updated on 25/6 (at 15:20)
All Squad Benchmarking will be organized and run by Hong Kong Triathlon Association (TriHK). TriHK office
staff will collate the results, which will be provided to participants as soon as possible after the
NO LATE ENTRY AND WALK-INS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
The Participant list will be posted on the TriHK website on 25 June 2019 (Tuesday). For enquiries, please call TriHK on 2504 8282 during office hours.
“Foundation Certificate in Sports Coaching Theory” Course (QF Level 2) Enrolment Period Starts
1. This course was first validated by HKCAAVQ and has been implemented in June 2014.
2. The aim and objective of this course are:
2.1 to provide participants with a basic and solid foundation knowledge in sports coaching, coaching administration and sports science those meet current and anticipated future needs in sports coaching; and
2.2 to equip their employment for further advancement in a higher level of certification course.
3. This course is a half-year part-time program.
4. The teaching medium is mainly in Chinese. Students attend the lectures two nights per week at HKSI.
5. This course consists of ten teaching modules, 60 hours self-study and a 30 hours coaching practicum. The total number of learning hours is 157 hours.
6. The course fee is $8,000. If students are elite athletes who passed all the assessments, coaching practicum and fulfilled the attendance requirements, they will be full refund to the course fee.
7. The new cohort will be commenced on 16th August 2019. The deadline of application will be on 19th July 2109.